PhiBee Aromatics will be closed from May 29th through June 14th.
All orders received during this time will be filled immediately upon return. Thank you!
Aromatherapy Workshops and Presentations
2019 Aromatherapy Retreat in Sedona, Arizona
The Magic of Sedona with the Power of Plants
A special distillation retreat with the New York Institute of Aromatic Studies
Sunday May 19 - Thursday May 23, 2019 | Sedona, AZ
Let your mind, body, and spirit soar in the transfixing beauty of Sedona’s red rock formations, an area long known for natural healing and spiritual awakening.
Adventure into the breathtaking landscape to forage and connect with native plants of the Southwest.
Learn how to create essential oils and hydrosols of the highest quality and standards using wild-crafted native and cultivated plants of the Southwest.
Be inspired by the tradition of distillation with Artisan Distillers Clare and Max Licher of PhiBee Aromatics.
Lift your spirit in the purifying and rejuvenating practice of Hatha yoga, with the splendor of Sedona as your backdrop.
Start and end your day in the beautiful accommodations of El Portal Sedona.
- Six days and five nights of distillation training and wellness activities in curated small-group setting.
- A two-day workshop on native plants of the Southwest and their energetic and therapeutic properties with Clare and Max Licher, gifted artisan distillers.
- Wildcrafting of plant materials with Clare and Max Licher, experts of native plants of the Southwest.
- Two to three opportunities for native plant distillations.
- Two morning yoga classes.
- Two catered lunches and possibly one to two catered dinners.
- Tour of Sedona area as well as time for shopping.
- Optional rides to Sedona from the phoenix airport may be pre-arranged through the school - or book your own taxi/shuttle.
2017 Aromatherapy Workshops and Presentations
Adventure into the breathtaking landscape to forage and connect with native plants of the Southwest
Southwest Essential Oil Distillation Retreat
Sedona, Arizona - May 18-22, 2017
Please join us for a Southwest Essential Oil Distillation Retreat, with the New York Institute of Aromatherapy! May 18th - 22nd, 2017. We will wildcraft, do several distillations and visit some of our favorite magical places!
Clare will be speaking at Botanica 2016 in Brighton, England, September 2nd - 5th.
Yerba Buena Farm, St Mary, Jamaica
April 29-30, and May 1st, 2016
Clare Licher of PhiBee Aromatics will teach Distilling the Essential Oils of Local Trees and Herbs
We offer public and private events, ranging from 1/2 day presentations, up to 4 day hands-on distillation workshops.
Private events can be tailored to meet the particular interests of your group or organization.
Please contact us for more information!