Clare will be out of the office July 12th - 21st. All orders placed during this time will be filled immediately upon her return.
Aromatherapy Workshops and Presentations
2018 Aromatherapy Retreat in Sedona, Arizona
The Magic of Sedona with the Power of Plants
A special distillation retreat with the New York Institute of Aromatic Studies
June 2-7, 2018 in Sedona Arizona
Let your mind, body, and spirit soar in the transfixing beauty of Sedona’s red rock formations, an area long known for natural healing and spiritual awakening.
Adventure into the breathtaking landscape to forage and connect with native plants of the Southwest.
Learn how to create essential oils and hydrosols of the highest quality and standards using wild-crafted native and cultivated plants of the Southwest.
Be inspired by the tradition of artisan distillation with Distillers Clare and Max Licher of PhiBee Aromatics.
Lift your spirit in the purifying and rejuvenating practice of Hatha yoga, with the splendor of Sedona as your backdrop.
Start and end your day in the beautiful accommodations of Oak Creek Canyon’s intimate, award-winning Briar Patch Inn.
- Six days and five nights of distillation training and wellness activities in curated small-group setting
- A two-day workshop on native plants of the Southwest and their energetic and therapeutic properties with Clare Licher, gifted artisan distiller and alchemist
- Wildcrafting of plant materials with Max Licher, renowned expert of native plants of the Southwest
- Two to three opportunities for native plant distillations
- Two morning yoga classes
- Two catered vegan lunches and one catered vegan dinner
- Tour of Sedona area as well as time for shopping
- Optional rides to Sedona from the phoenix airport may be pre-arranged through the school - or book your own taxi/shuttle
$1,500 before April 1, 2018
$1,850 after April 1, 2018
$750 deposit / payment plan option available - please review our payment plan details below.
2017 Aromatherapy Workshops and Presentations
Adventure into the breathtaking landscape to forage and connect with native plants of the Southwest
Southwest Essential Oil Distillation Retreat
Sedona, Arizona - May 18-22, 2017
Please join us for a Southwest Essential Oil Distillation Retreat, with the New York Institute of Aromatherapy! May 18th - 22nd, 2017. We will wildcraft, do several distillations and visit some of our favorite magical places!
Clare will be speaking at Botanica 2016 in Brighton, England, September 2nd - 5th. Click here to learn more about this event and to register.
Yerba Buena Farm, St Mary, Jamaica
April 29-30, and May 1st, 2016
Clare Licher of PhiBee Aromatics will teach Distilling the Essential Oils of Local Trees and Herbs
We offer public and private events, ranging from 1/2 day presentations, up to 4 day hands-on distillation workshops.
Private events can be tailored to meet the particular interests of your group or organization.
We also offer weekend apprenticeships.
Please contact us for more information!